Our Patches & Bugfixes
Star Trek: Elite Force II
A Gate two Birds and the beautyful Sky Mod PATCH
This is the patch 1.31 for the best Single-player Modification for Star Trek: Elite Force II ever relased!
This patch is includes all patched source-files.
This patch changes:
- ADDED: All source files
- FIXED: Extra size Weapons,mp_bigGunMode is now set to: setd mp_bigGunMode 0
- FIXED: Hundred small and large lags during the Missions
- FIXED: Romulan Soldiers base-files loading emotions set twice
- FIXED: Map1 player orientation after the cinematic
- FIXED: Map2 Illia Dialogs using the TED
- FIXED: Map3 Illia gliding over the floor like a Vorlon
- FIXED: Map3 Engineering cinematic starting with a delay
- FIXED: Map3 Engineering cinematic skip ending with a delay
- FIXED: Map3 After Engineering cinematic player is facing wrong direction
- FIXED: Map3 Sabotage Cinematic Dialog spoken by $illia2 instead of $illia_prisoner
- FIXED: Map3 Sabotage Cinematic using $cam3 instead of $cam4
- FIXED: Map3 NPC $shaun holding a Compression-Riffe
- FIXED: Map3 NPC $secutity1 and $security2 appearance, Weapon animation and Headwatch changed
- ADDED: Map3 Autosave when warned by the Security
- FIXED: Map3b No objectives inizialised
- ADDED: Map3b Autosave before the player can get spotted
- FIXED: Map3b When detected player gets killed very slowly by the security, mission fails now proper
- FIXED: Map4 No objectives initialised
- ADDED: Map4 Autosave on level start
- ADDED: Map4 Autosave before Transport Out sequence
- FIXED: Map4 Illia gliding over the floor like a Vorlon
- FIXED: Map4 Showergirl taking a shower with a Starfleet Uniform
- ADDED: Map5 Autosave on level start
- ADDED: Map5 Illia Exit Shuttle sequence Emotion Anger
- ADDED: Map5 Illia Exit Shuttle sequence Animation wtf
- FIXED: Map5 Illia Exit Shuttle sequence doors making abnormal much noise
- FIXED: Map6 No objectives initialised
- ADDED: Map6 Autosave on level start
- FIXED: Map6 Player can see the level from his own camera before the cinematic starts
- ADDED: Map6 Bat'leth on the level for the player to pick-up
- FIXED: Map6 changed brightness level on Stevens for cinematic
- FIXED: Map6 changed brightness level on Illia for cinematic
- FIXED: Map6 cinematic new transport vessel
- ADDED: Map7 Autosave on level start
- FIXED: Map7 Player visible during Intro cinematic
- FIXED: Map7 changed brightness level on both Warbirds
- FIXED: Map7 changed brightness level on Illia
- ADDED: Map8 Autosave on level start
- FIXED: Map8 Player visible during Intro cinematic
- ADDED: Map9 Autosave on level start
- FIXED: Map9 Player not facing the door on spawn
- ADDED: Map9 Autosave when unlocked door
- FIXED: Map9 Illia gliding over the floor like a Vorlon
If you don't have the GBS Mod you can find the latest version in our Alien Stuff section, the latest relase includes already this patch!
Visit the Mod-Profile on Moddb.com Engage!
RPG Academy Update/Patch
This is the first patch for Oberlerchner123s Single-player to RPG Multi-player map convert rpg_academy
This patch is not supported by Oberlerchner123, it will replace the compiled level file (BSP) and sound-file (snd), you will be still able to play on servers with the un-patched version.
This patch fixes:
- Server Model/Animation cache overload
- All spawnspots being at one location
- The door leading into a death-end corridor is now locked
- Environmental sound problems
- Reduced network lag
- All blocking Clips, in the Garden and the interiors, this includes all chairs
You can find more details about the RPG Academy in our Alien Stuff section.
DOWNLOAD the patch: HaZardModding
RPG_Enterprise-E - Patch 1.1 (Alpha)
The second patch for GSIO his stunning Enterprise E rebuild.
The patch includes:
- The Patch 1.0
- Turbolift script has been upgraded, you need to be inside of the Turbolift to travel with it.
- Turbolift Hud has been added (phase 1 of 2)
- Misspellings have been corrected.
- Viewscreen On/off Trigger added at the OPS
- Added a Shuttle (notsolid) at Deck 7b
- The HZM Lcars ST-X Health Hud is now included
- Included PSD source files for the included huds
- Included a scenario example. Voyager and Enterprise are defending Earth, against a Borg Sphere
- Turbolifts are now Working, you can access all decks now without cheats
- Added Info at the Armory when ever you pickup or drop a weapon
- Replaced the static Laptop in the Ready Room with a interactive Laptop
- Added Physics Vars for Gravity and MoveSpeed
- Added a routine to unarm the players, take the ugly Voyager Phaser away from them and equip them with the Phaser-STX and Tricorder-STX
- Ready Room Door is now Usable and no longer locked
- Static Viewscreen SkyModel Covered with a 'script_model' equivalent, targetnamed '$viewscreenSky'
- Edited the MNI-file to allow voting this map at all save game Modes in Multiplayer via Menu
You can find the RPG Enterprise E in our Alien Stuff section.
It fixes stock game bugs creating Error Messages.
This fix does not change the game-play or any else aspects of the game, it does only patch Game and Level-Editor problems.
This small fix will make the radiant run little more stable, reduce the Error-Messages print into the game console.
It makes the life of every Modder easier by reducing the Error-Messages on game start.
This is a useful package for every Mapper, Modder and Server Hoster.
CTF Faceoff 4 Fix
This Bugfix fixes the trigger_hurt problem on the Bottom of the map. Sometimes Players did get stuck at the bottom on the map, and they couden't get up again.
Get CTF Faceoff 4 - If you don't have the map already you can grab it here, you need it for the patch to work: effiles.com
Invisible Romulan Shuttle Fix
Makes the Shuttle visible on M11
This bug was shipped with the patch 1.1, while the Romulan shuttle is visible in the original PC-Relase version 1.0 it was accidently turned invisible with the patch 1.1
Some changes and the following recompile on the first level of the Romulan Installation Mission caused this bug